Cream of mushroom soupPosted in soup on August 28th, 2009 by monicajane
Ingredients and directions
- Chopped up 2 lbs of organic mushroom
- Chopped up 2 very large onions
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Threw them all together in a pot with a bit of butter. Covered them and let them simmer for about 1/2 an hour.
- Poured one box of organic veggie soup stock and about 4 cups of organic milk into the mushroom, onions and garlic. Took off the heat immediately.
- Grated one 8 oz pack of yogurt cultured cheese with herbs and garlic
- Dumped it all into the mushroom with milk and veggie stock.
- added salt and a bunch of pepper
Let it cool.
- Came back and pureed the whole shebang.
- Had a cup of very delicious soup.