Wanting to use my left over goods from the Horseradish-Garlic topped Filet I decided on a quick and easy Stir Fry dish.
You’ll be wanting to have:
1) 1 8oz filet, sliced
2) 1 1/2 tbsp ginger
3) 1 tsp mustard powder
4) 5 stalks of cooked Asparagus, chopped (steamed)
5) Hand full of sliced mushrooms, Sautéed
6) 2 1/2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
7) 1 cup cooked rice
8 ) Olive oil (for cooking) and pepper for taste
9) 1 tsp of minced garlic
Let’s get started
1) Whip on out your wok, place olive oil in, and place over a medium-low heat.
2) When wok begins to heat up, add filet and garlic. Make sure to stir as soon as you place the meat in as you run into the ability to burn the meat rather quickly. Cook for roughly 2 minutes
3) Add a bit more olive oil, pepper to your desired standard, ginger, mustard powder and mix. Cook for another minute. Turn the heat up to medium but watch for burning of the dish.
4) Time to throw in your asparagus and mushrooms, continue to stir for 1 minute.
5) Add the Hoisin sauce, stir and cook for roughly 2 minutes.
6) Serve over rice and you are done!
The serving make enough for one and hits the spot.